Peikko is actively giving training and education for its employees, both for its blue- and white‑collar personnel. This is seen as a must to develop an organization able to continue its growth within the market.
Examples of corporate wide training programs for white‑collar employees are as follows:
- Peikko Experience – a 3 day introductory program for new Peikko employees from all the world. This training is organized in Peikko headquarters in Finland on an annual basis. This program provides participants the basic understanding about Peikko’s business and culture as well as experience the Peikko spirit in common team-building activities.
- Peikko Leadership Program – a 3 modules’ classroom training program for key employees leading teams. The core of the program is SITUATIONAL LEADERSHIP II® by Ken Blanchard.
- Systematic Sales – a concept with multiple classroom training modules for key employees working in the field of sales. The program is tailor-made to match the specifics of Peikko’s sales projects and activities.
- LEAP Program – a Talent Development Program for employees with potential to grow and have higher managerial positions within the company. A one-year program, consisting of multiple classroom training sessions and project tasks to develop the participants’ social and professional competences as well as business acumen.
- E-learning – an obligatory Introduction program for new employees and a wide range of webinars with the intention to increase knowledge of Peikko products and solutions as well as develop social competences.
Examples of trainings that we provide for blue‑collar employees are as follows:
- Safety training for all employees;
- Welding and other manufacturing related trainings, leading to certificates.